Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm so Effing Tired!

Exhaustion-OMG! I seriously can't remember being this tired-ever! I can't even blame my children on this either. I woke up at 230am this morning and just could not fall back to sleep. I had work on the brain, specifically-AUDIT! Grrrrr.

Anyways-tonight was weigh in. I lost 3.2 lbs in the last week. I'm officially down 15.6 lbs and the baby weight. Woot!

So we need to catch up. The saboteur was in town over the fourth of July and boy did I fall off the ww wagon for four days. I gained FOUR lbs during her visit. She just shoves food down your throat and then says, "well, that's not bad for you." All the while, I'm eating it and debating puking it back up just so I don't have to work hard to get it off. I didn't, but I did enjoy every bite of pasta, prosciutto stuffed chicken, and dressing doused salad all weekend. She is such a bad influence and doesn't respect the diet!

The next week I worked extra hard to get those 4lbs off. I still couldn't weigh in because we had Wesley's Ped appt that night. This brings me to this week. I lost 3.2 lbs. How did I do it? Well, I have found my groove. I eat a protein and fiber filled breakfast. Normally a hard boiled egg and a fiber one brownie :) For a snack I have a cup of fresh fruit. For lunch [on work days] I eat an Amy's Meal. They are vegetarian and DELICIOUS. I personally LOVE her cheese enchiladas. 12 points and it gets the job DONE. For dinner I cook either a vegetarian meal or a meat meal light on carbs. It seems to really work. Of course, I have started walking. I'm going to start running soon. Whenever I can find some extra time and when Wes starts going to bed before 9.

How are all of you doing on your diets??

No comments:

Post a Comment