Sunday, August 21, 2011

I WAS Feeling so GOOD!

I was doing so well, feeling so good, until the saboteur came to town. I have been off the wagon since and MUST start back tomorrow. I haven't gained any weight, in fact, I've lost 18lbs now. However, notice how I have barely lost anything in the last month. I can honestly say that the only reason I have lost anything is my breastfeeding. Yay, breastfeeding...BAD LISA. FUN OVER!

I had a nice moment this weekend when we went to a friend's wedding. My FUPA is so large that I can't fit into any of my old dresses really well. I had to go buy something new. I did not want to buy anything new, but I didn't want to wear the same crap over and over. I saw myself in a full length mirror and it wasn't pretty. UGH. Time to get back on the wagon. I have dangle arms, cellulite ON MY ARMS if you hit it at the right angle, and a hell of a FUPA. I wonder if there is a contest I can enter for this FUPA. Plus, my face is fat. I have to get rid of this fat face. I drank hard, ate even better, and now I need to hop back on the wagon.

Wagon starts TOMORROW! My last meal was a DQ peanut buster parfait. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment