Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to Work

GAG!

I'm back. One positive aspect? I'm not sitting on my fat ass at home eating all day long. I can not eat in my cubicle instead :) and WALK. As most of you know, Ft. Ben is enormous and I can get a mile in looping it twice. Today I walked 3 miles and that wasn't even on gov't time.

So-results....down another 2.4 lbs. This makes a total of 12.4 lbs. I have to say it was really refreshing for people to notice too. I mean, sure- people are going to say I slimmed down. I gave birth! However, I'm 12.4 lbs below my pregnancy weight. I'm glad people are noticing. It keeps me motivated. I was also told today that someone liked my goth lipstick. I must be pretty pale if people think my lipstick is goth. Maybe my next goal will be a spray tan. AHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. LoL! Congrats on the weight-loss, you just better keep clear of Alex :)

    ReplyDelete