Monday, June 20, 2011

First Goal-ACCOMPLISHED!

I can go buy those shoes this week :) Yes, that's right-I lost the 10lbs I was going for before I went back to work. It wasn't too difficult since this fatty has a lot to lose, but it's also done! 50 more to go! I didn't know what the scale would hold for me b/c I did not eat what I said I would when we went out on our date. In fact, I'm just hoping I stayed in my points plus my 49 extra for the week in that one meal. That is how badly I blew it. Fortunately, one meal didn't really matter b/c I'm now officially down 10 POUNDS! Woohoo!

We enjoyed 2/5 recipes that I tried last week. The Spanish Tortilla and the Tamale were excellent. The Quinoa Asian Salad and the Rosemary Chicken were both eh. Both recipes called for orange congealed nastiness and I'll definitely not use it next time I make these recipes. This week I am doing recipes from Jessica Seinfeld's book, Double Delicious. Ryan bought it for me for my birthday. I have her first cook book and it hides fruits and vegetables in your normal food by pureeing. This week I am doing Baked Ziti, Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup, and Meatball Subs from that book. An Egg, Avocado and Pico Tostada from the Ready, Set, Go WW book, and my Mom's Mediterranean Meatball Pitas. I am REALLY excited to try the Grilled Cheese sandwich as it is made with a white bean spread and then adds cheese to it. I think it will give me a nice creamy texture that I am always on the hunt for. Planning out my meals for the week has REALLY helped me achieve the 10 pound loss goal. It helps me space out my points all day so I'm not loading up at night. Another thing that has really kept me motivated is having a few weight loss buddies. Just want to say thanks to Stacey, Kelly and Aunt Pam!!!

Struggles this week-going out on my date with Ryan. Epic fail on staying in my daily points. As I'm sure I didn't go over my slush fund, I am still disappointed I used them. Now I think, could I have lost 4 lbs instead of 3? MUST STOP. It's also a big struggle to see my son eat all these yummy things that I can't have. Not cool!

Goal for this week-2lbs.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment